Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

diy clutch bag



                                                 diy clutch bag


this is simple clutch that i made it is so simple and easy to make and maybe i am going to do video about it i hope everyone like it






i was having extra fabric so i made the lunch bag by 2ghan i am big fan of them i am fashion student too and i love every thing they do
and i wish for them all the best 




2ghan blog

3> enjoy
                           
                                   ♥Subscribe to my Youtube Channel                         
                                                   
                                                                                       




6 comments:

  1. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Nice post
    Come and check my newest post whenever you have time

    Follow my blog on Facebook(it would mean a lot) : http://www.facebook.com/KikisBookOfDreams

    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Ok, OK - I'm going to finally give clutch making a go. For some reason I was always intimidated by it, but the tut is simple and easy to follow! Thanks for the inspiration!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete